Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day 7 thru Day 15

Basement walls still curing through day 9. Then the rain came. Day 10, 11, and 12 all had rain, which means no work and no progress. Day 13 was a holiday, Memorial Day, so I didn't expect anything to get done. You wanna know what I did on Memorial Day? I ate enough Mexican food to feed the entire Chinese army, and splashed a few margaritas and beers on top of that. My intestines still haven't forgiven me.

Before cast your stones at me for partying on a holiday that was meant to pay tribute to our fallen soldiers, let me explain. My brother-in-law's girlfriend recently passed her boards, and we were celebrating that great accomplishment.

Day 14 was more rain.

Day 15 was really sunny. All day. But, no work was done. I was puzzled by this, but I'm keeping faith in my builder to get things done on time. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

So, here's a picture of Rambo, my 120 lb chocolate lab, staring at me.

What do you think he's thinking about?

Advanced calculus? or Where the hell his bone is?


No comments: