Thursday, June 29, 2006

Day 44

I'm not going to go into anything that happened at work today, because my head is still spinning from the tidal wave of information that I had to take in. I will say that it went really really well, and my boss decided to surprise me by telling me that I wasn't coming in to manage 1 team, I will now be managing 2 teams. Good thing I love a challenge.

Now, onto the house. Looks like drywall will be starting tomorrow, because there was some drywall in the garage. The insulation and vapor barrier was installed in the 2 front bedrooms.


...and we finally have our first appliance. A Water heater. (Unless a fireplace is considered an appliance)

I know its pretty boring, but anything new in the house means progress, and I like progress.
If they drywall tomorrow, I'll have tons of pics. Interesting stuff to look at this time, I swear.

No comments: