Saturday, June 24, 2006

Day 39

Well... sometime after 3:00 pm on Friday, and 10:00 am this(Saturday) morning, the window crew showed up and went to town.

They have 2 more slots to fill on the back of the house.

I walked through the house this morning to see how the electrical was coming. They have all the boxes mounted for the switches and outlets, and they have all the can lights mounted in the kitchen. No wires have been ran yet, but I think the house has to have shingles before they can put the wires in.

The plumbing guys ran some PVC pipe to the two upstairs bathrooms, and even got the toilet flanges mounted. This week should be lot's of fun to watch.

I start my new job on Thursday, so its going to be busy times for the Kneifl Hacienda.

Mom, Happy Birthday. I'm proud to say that me and the rest of my family chipped in and got my mom a tattoo for her birthday. OK, so its not a Tazmanian Devil on her arm, it's a tattoo of makeup. Eyeliner I believe is the correct term. She got tired of putting it on everday, so now its permanent. How bad would a tattoo on your eyelid hurt? I'm thinking pretty bad.

No comments: