Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day 43

Roof... Done

Electrical... Done

Plumbing... Done

My old job... Done


You know what I love about this view of the house? The lone little window on the side of the house. I think it adds character. Like having a mole on the left side of your neck.

I really really wish they'd put those last 2 basement windows in. Then the house would be 100% protected from the elements and protected from the little amigos who like to play in there on the weekends. Well, almost 100%, if you don't count the large gaping holes where the garage doors belong. ;-)

I can't wait for the sheetrocking and siding to start. When those two major tasks are done, the house will feel like its just minutes from being completed. Reality will probably start to set in, because right now it still feels like I'm dreaming.

1 comment:

Cheer Crew said...

When the Kneifl clan come and invade for the weekend does this mean our all inclusive package rate of staying for free goes up? Or will we still get the family discount of free?