Friday, July 28, 2006

Day 73

The hardwood flooring guys got their job done today and even cleaned up the floors. The plumbers put our kitchen and bathroom sinks in. Stainless in the kitchen and white in the bathrooms. Everything is flowing together really well. You never really know how its gonna turn out, until it actually comes together.

Deck materials got delivered today:


If someone has to put a deck in tomorrow, I feel sorry for them because the heat index is supposed to be around 109. That makes me sweat just thinking about it. For real.

We're getting down to the end, the only tasks left that I can think of are:
Deck
Toilets
Driveway
Sod

The rest will be up to us. Like.... fencing, shower doors, garage floor paint... and some other nick nacky stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your showers don't come with doors??

Rich said...

They do come with doors, if you want to pay $400 / door. Since I can put them in myself, I'll easily be able to buy the doors from Lowe's and cut that in half.