Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 70

I checked the house at 7:30 pm and the flooring guys were still going at it. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to get in their way.

OK, so maybe I didn't want to look like a "Little Camera Fairy" in front of the flooring guys.

There, I said it.

It looked like they were about 30% done with the hardwood flooring. There was no sign of tile or carpet, which leads me to believe they need the hardwood in place first, before they can do the other stuff.

It looked like all of the lighting fixtures had been hung, and the rest of the outlets and switches were done.

On a non-house related note. I was walking back from lunch on the skywalk today and there were two guys walking towards me. As they approached, I overheard a tiny piece of their conversation, and it went like this....

Guy #1 "No way...."
Guy #2 "Yeah, so my mom told me that I was making out with my cousin"
Guy #1 and Guy #2 laugh hysterically.

That sounds like an interesting story.

I'd like to hear it in its entirety.

No comments: