Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 63

We have garage doors! They're big, and they're white. Finally our house is now 100% protected from the elements. The garage doors will be painted the same color as our siding so they don't blind you when you pull into the driveway.



They also delivered our interior doors to the laundry room.



I can't wait to see what they look like when they're hung and poly'd. I took out one of the 6-panel doors to get a closer look at it, and I could barely lift the thing. They're very solid, and the craftmanship that was put into them is unparalleled.

You don't really think about doors when you walk into someone's house, but these will actually stand out enough to grab your attention, and maybe even bring forth some sort of comment. That's what I'm hoping will happen, anyway. ;-)

3 comments:

Cheer Crew said...

I'll notice them. If they block out dad's snoring they're PERFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Rich said...

Someone is spamming my blog? That's pretty cool. They must think I get a ton of traffic. Hey sports bettor, take your site and cram it?? OK. Thanks.