Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 56

Day 56 brought lot's of stuff.... but no work.

This is what I saw when I pulled up to the house today after work:
*insert BOING sound effect here*



That's boxes and boxes of siding. I'd love to see them put that up tomorrow, cuz I'm a little sick of looking at house wrap everytime I visit the house.



That white, six panel door, is gonna be our door from our garage to our entry way, and surrounding that is a TON of interior trim.



These boxes are the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.



See those white boxes at the bottom of the picture? That's the soffit. For those who don't know what soffit is: It's the stuff that goes between the siding on the house, and where the roof sticks out. It's like vented(so air can espape) siding, only its made of aluminum instead of vinyl.


So...... boxes of stuff may not be that exciting to look at, but I never promised excitement.
I think its kind of odd that all that stuff is just sitting there, out in the open, available to anyone who wants to get their hands on it.

Either, the builder is a really trusting person, or he just assumes that nobody would steal, given the neighborhood he's in, or he's just an idiot.

I'm gonna go with D, all of the above.

No comments: