Friday, October 31, 2008

Bikes Blues and BBQ

I have some catching up to do on some of my activities lately.

I recently took a trip down to Fayetteville, Arkansas for an awesome bike rally. It just so happens that the Saturday while I was down there, it was also my birthday. It worked out well, because everywhere I went it was well known, thank to my friends, that I was celebrating a birthday. Needless to say, I had well over 25 beers bought for me throughout the day. I spread the love to my riding buddies so I wouldn't have to turn in early.

This was my riding crew hanging out at our favorite Dixon St bar.
From left to right: The Birthday boy, Matt Carter, Jake Whitten, Dick Hakes, Tony Hakes.



Here we are with our bikes at the hotel getting ready to head out for a ride.


This is a guy in a kilt that bought me a birthday beer. Other then the kilt, he was not cool.



Here we are at a concert with some random guy. He seemed nice. Might have been a bum.


Awesome trip, great company, and a birthday that I will remember forever.
Thank you very much to everyone involved.

No comments: