Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Burn: Day #4

The brand is actually more painful today, then it was the day I got it. Very strange.

It's getting pretty squiggly and wavy around the edges, but nothing else seems to be going on with it. It's like my body doesn't want it to heal. It likes it in the current state that it's in. I got a good closeup in case anyone wants to examine it in detail.


Dad called me yesterday and asked me if I've slapped my brand yet. I told him that you're not supposed to do that until the scar tissue has formed and the scab goes away. He's been in his truck for 3 days slapping his brand about 3 times a day. He said it hurts pretty bad. Well, DUH!

I guess I'll just let it do it's thing, until I need to start suffocating it with saran wrap, and pouring lemon juice in it. ;-)

No comments: