Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Catching Up...

I have a couple of things to blog about and not a lot of time, so I'm gonna kill a couple of birds with one stone.

First off... my trip to the smoky mountains with T Hakes. The trip was excellent. We had 2 600+ miles days, a couple of 400 miles days, managed to stay overnight in a dry county, ran into plenty of rain, and saw some amazing scenery. Here we are at 6:00 AM leaving Mount Carrol, IL:


Here's some of the awesome scenery in Maggie Valley North Carolina, about 1000 miles later:



Next topic is a recent purchase of ours. It's a nice little 34' machine that will add a little bit of entertainment value to our tailgating season, as well as enhance our vacationing possibilities. I call her "Cys Matters".

I have a TON of stuff coming up in the next few weeks, so I'm sure I'll have to give more updates. This coming weekend is Greg Jr's bachelor party that I will be hosting, weekend after that I'm going on a surprise birthday something, weekend after that Greg Jr gets married, weekend after that we break in the new CYs Matters on the ISU vs Oklahoma game, and somewhere in there I may start up a storage business with the purchase of some downtown property. I get tired just reading all of that.

I would also like to send out a Happy Birthday to Gramma C!

No comments: